We’ve been nominated in the final 10 for the One Shot Movie Competition! Our music video Red Headed Woman is in the running for the overall title and also nominated alongside four other entries in the Best Cinematography category.
Here were the rules:
1. Make a film using one shot. This means no cuts whatsoever.
2. Films can be any genre provided they are live-action.
3. The maximum duration is 15 minutes.
4. The film can be shot on any format.
5. Your film must not have been screened at any other festivals prior to August 31 2012.
6. Film makers must own the legal rights to all music used in their film or have permission from the owners of the music.
7. Film makers must be over the age of 18.
We entered the competition on a whim and were certainly not expecting to be nominated at all. It’s very humbling to be nominated in two categories for an international competition. The awards night will take place on October 24th in Hackney. Please check out their website by following the link below.
« « Previous Post | Next Post » »